Our mission is to “love God and love people” and our vision is to be a “life changing church.”
Fast forward to the 21st century…while giving honor and remembering past traditions and customs that played a vital role in our church culture, we are always seeking ways to remain relevant to our current culture. The method of delivering that message can and probably will change pretty frequently; but the message itself will always be the same…..we have a God who loves us and desires a relationship with us.
We love to see new faces walk through the doors every weekend, and our prayer is you feel accepted, blessed, encouraged and changed by the teaching and worship at Central.
Core Values and Fundamentals
- We value God’s perfect, inspired Word as the key to changing lives.
- We value the Holy Spirit, Who empowers us for service, strengthens us for purity, and pulls us into a deeper relationship with Christ.
- We value Community, which gives individuals the love, support and encouragement they need to walk with Christ.
- We value life groups, which are essential for personal discipleship and team-driven relational evangelism.
- We value creative forms of worship and communication of God’s Word.
- We value unity in spirit and purpose but diversity in style, personality, giftedness, and personal preferences.
- We value prayer as an integral element for personal worship, growth in Christ, and attainment of God’s will and provisions for our lives.
- We value spiritual gifts, which enable each member to function most effectively within the body of Christ.
- We value excellence in all things for the glory of Christ.
- We value help for the poor and the needy.
- We value the intentional pursuit of the lost.