What if you were following a plan for your money that you KNEW worked? With Dave Ramsey’s class Financial Peace University, you CAN take control of your money, get out of debt, and create a plan for your future.
- There are more than 800 Scriptures on money, yet many people are frustrated when it comes to their finances because they haven’t learned and applied them.
- What if you could live out your God-given dreams without money being your limiting factor?
- Approximately 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, regardless of their income. “Broke” has become the new normal in our nation, but this doesn’t have to be true for you.
- Taking control of your money starts with a plan, and Financial Peace University is that plan!
- Financial Peace University is financial expert Dave Ramsey’s nine-week money class. You’ll learn practical ways to pay off debt, overcome your fear of budgeting, and create a savings plan to replace retirement worries with financial peace.
- More than 4.5 million people have changed their futures with Financial Peace University. You can too!
9-WEEK LESSON PLAN OVERVIEW
LESSON 1 – Super Saving
Dave explains the seven Baby Steps that will guide you throughout Financial Peace University.
LESSON 2 – Relating with Money
Learn why it’s important for spouses to communicate and work together toward success.
LESSON 3 – Cash Flow Planning
Learning how to take control of your money starts with a budget.
LESSON 4 – Dumping Debt
It’s time to debunk some common debt myths! Dave gives you a plan to walk out of debt with confidence.
LESSON 5 – Buyer Beware
Dave draws on decades of experience to reveal the power and influence that marketing has on your everyday buying decisions.
LESSON 6 – The Role of Insurance
In this lesson, Dave walks you through the world of insurance, carefully explaining what you need—and what you need to avoid.
LESSON 7 – Retirement and College Planning
Dave walks you through the maze of retirement options and helps you figure out your best retirement plan.
LESSON 8 – Real Estate and Mortgages
Dave draws on more than 20 years of real estate experience to teach you the ins and outs of mortgages and how to win when buying or selling your home.
LESSON 9 – The Great Misunderstanding
Learn how generous giving can completely revolutionize your attitude and improve your finances, business and relationships.