Giving through Central
Demonstrate your devotion to God and his mission by using one of these methods to give:
- Give as the offering plates are passed during weekly worship. If you want a year-end statement of your giving (for tax or communication purposes), give by check or join our offering envelope program by contacting the church office at 618.242.4185.
- Use the Online Banking/Bill Payment Service at your bank. You can send a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift on the schedule you prefer. When using this feature, your bank will mail a check to Central on your behalf. Please consider this method of giving, so that your giving is consistent, even when your attendance cannot be.
- Make a donation online which is ideal for one-time or occasional gifts. Click here to securely give a one time gift through Central’s easy-to-use App.
- For users who had been using Pushpay, you can still give using that method located HERE.
- Give using your smart phone. Simply text the word GIVE to 618-731-4600. You’ll receive a link to securely setup with your credit/debit card information. Once your account is established, simply text your gift amount (ex. $100.00 or $100) to 618-731-4600 (be sure to save this number in your contacts. You can also setup automatic recurring gifts from credit card/debit card/ACH (bank account). To edit your account details, simply text the word EDIT to 618.731.4600. If you make a mistake, text the word REFUND to (618) 731-4600 to cancel your last gift amount. You must text REFUND within 15 minutes to refund the gift.
Want to designate your gift?
Just enter the designation code in your text.
(Example: 200.00 building) make sure there is a space between the amount and the code.
Designation Codes are: